Our client, a National Logistics company with offices in Utrecht is seeking a Cloud Architect (AWS) on a 12-month contract to take responsibility for the design and implementation of their cloud environment (AWS). The AWS Cloud Architect will have a proven track-record in the design, implementation, management and support of enterprise cloud and infrastructure environments. You will be expected to guide and support the team through the implementation process.
- Design and implementation of cloud environment. (AWS)
- Technical decisions between the team
- Assist in maintaining and developing all technical training content, presentations and lab exercises
- Provide consultation for the project team and end users to identify application runtime environment
- Perform analysis on potential changes to the product that relate to the security of the architecture.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience with Public Cloud Platforms - Amazon Web Services
- Advising the best practice guidelines for migration of services to the cloud, while considering the various techniques of cloud migration
- Experience of AWS native services
- Experience using Hybrid Cloud management tools
- Understanding of infrastructure as code
- Hybrid Cloud Management tools experience
- Experience with VMware and Openstack private cloud platforms
- Best practice of Cloud Security
- Strong scripting (Shell or Python) experience with the ability to automate routing operations through scripts or tool sets
To apply for this job, please apply with your CV to and quote the reference or call me directly on +44 0207 074 0231.