Our client based in Rotterdam is seeking a Cloud Architect (AWS / Amazon web services) to join their team. As a Cloud Architect you will have experience coordinating with internal teams, doing large migrations, designing and developing architectural processes and procedures. Our client is going through a large digital transformation and are growing rapidly.
You will have a proven track record of delivering to deadlines and ability to deal with all stakeholders. As the Cloud Architect you will have examples of where you have improved and implemented new processes across a team. If you are passionate about cloud and working with a forward thinking, innovative team then this could be a great project to be involved in.
- Experience working as an Cloud Architect (AWS)
- Working with our client's internal teams to design and develop new architectural governance bodies, processes and procedure
- Some hands-on knowledge of Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Hashicorp) is preferable
- Working in an Agile way
- Experience working in a DevOps/Site Reliability team
- English language
- The ability to play an active part in the team, mentoring team members
- AWS certified - bonus
You would be working for one of the Netherlands biggest brands, a household name for many. It's a great chance to join an innovative, forward thinking and creative team on a freelance basis.
To apply for this job, please forward your CV to Thomasb@montash.com or call me directly on (+44) 020 7074 0231