I am currently working with a boutique consultancy with about 450 people across the UK & Ireland.
They are experiencing tremendous growth and as such they are seeking a Cloud Architect to join their vendor neutral cloud practice.
They are a Gold Microsoft Partner and an Amazon Web Services Advanced Partner and as such it is an excellent opportunity to get involved with some of the most cutting edge projects in the UK.
As a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will be on the forefront of their customer's transformation to cloud-based architectures. The Cloud Solution Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of efficient applications and services for cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure and AWS. This is a technical customer-facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud implementation and deployment experience. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of your teammates.
* Strong foundation of knowledge around cloud platforms like Azure and AWS and the cloud ecosystem
* Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences & educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud
* Working knowledge of Cloud services in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and coming trends in the Cloud space
* Experience with design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases
* Experience architecting/operating solutions built on Cloud platforms
* Understanding of multiple cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
* Oversight experience on transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
* Proven track record of building trusted technical and business relationships with business executives and driving grow in highly strategic or key accounts
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
* Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
* Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
* Willing to travel across the UK & Ireland - around 50% of the time.
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com
IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Oracle Cloud / SAP Cloud / SaaS