Cloud Architect - €70,000-€85,000+Bonus (Azure or AWS)
*This role can be based in Munich or Frankfurt*
I am working with a Global Consultancy that is experiencing tremendous growth across the DACH Region and Europe.
My client's portfolio compromises of large enterprises & DAX clients but they are small enough for you to make an impact.
Candidates will have both excellent technical credentials and a friendly consultative approach to solving complex IT challenges and build lasting relationships. This individual will work directly with Clients to architect and implement cloud solutions by identifying requirements and scope, implementation planning and service delivery in order to meet the clients' business objectives.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing vendor neutral cloud practice with established projects. Exciting time to be part of a world class team and be involved in some of the most exciting cloud transformations across Europe.
· App Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server IaaS implementation, Availability sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage
· Understanding about the challenges and considerations to be catered for while migrating applications from on-premise to Azure or AWS.
· Define solution architecture which meet availability, disaster recovery and availability requirements as specified by customer
· Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR etc will be nice to have.
· Fundamental knowledge of AWS is also required and understanding on how Azure IaaS v/s AWS IaaS compares to each other and conceptual knowledge of AWS RDS is desired.
· Soft Skills such as writing Proposals and Presenting up to C-Levels is a must
· Preferably from Developer background (.net, Java)
· Microsoft Azure 70-534 certification desirable
· Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent in German and English) with the ability to articulate both technical and abstract concepts in a clear and concise manner a must. Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively required. Must be able to multi-task effectively. Ability to interface effectively with client executives in a professional and business-like manner is a must.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Oracle Cloud / SAP Cloud