I am currently working with a Global Enterprise that is going through a large transformation across their IT Team Globally. They are looking for the most technically gifted cloud professionals available. You will work in a world class team that is formed of the best talent across Europe! You will work on some of the most innovating projects in Europe that are changing the way that we see the world!
My client are looking for talented self-starters with imagination, creativity and vision. In addition, they are seeking individuals who are original thinkers, possess the drive to achieve quick results, and have the capacity to assume increasing responsibility in a highly successful global organization. Ideal candidates will have a passion for cloud technology and desire to be part of a team that is transforming the globe.
- Build and manage cloud infrastructure over multiple Cloud providers including AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry
- Key contributor in the design\build\test phases of cloud based solutions
- Manage the application source code and source code based configuration management systems, Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines, test automation frameworks, and functional testing suites.
- Our ideal candidate thinks big and is highly motivated, thrives working with talented teams seeking to achieve superior results, has a bias for action and results, and requires the same of her/his peers
- Possesses top-notch troubleshooting skills and a diagnostic intuition to solve challenging problems
- Utilizes advanced scripting skills centred around enabling a DevOps model
- Possesses a solid understanding of modern web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, and complex cloud network and security topologies
- Has experience installing and configuring web servers (Apache/NGINX), application servers (Tomcat/Express/NodeJS), and common server components utilized for NodeJS web deployment
- Exceptionally skilled in building and managing automated software deployment pipelines and supporting source code and configuration management tools
- Maintain and expand the consistency, performance, visibility and confidence in the automated software deployment pipeline and ensure that developers are enabled to develop and converge 'infrastructure as code' into development, pre-production, and production environments utilizing a common workflow
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders, participate in engineering activities to ensure consistently high levels of quality and productivity, and provide timely and accurate estimates for deliverables
- Continuously monitor and manage large database clusters with the cloud infrastructure
- Diagnose network performance issues and design and implement performance improvements
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and automation techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of our technology operations.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience ensuring enterprise network capabilities are available, supportable, performance driven, scalable, and operated at an optimal cost of ownership for geographically dispersed personnel
- 3+ years of experience with cloud architecture (experience in IOT, Angular JS)