Our client a multinational professional services company who have a revenue over $37 billion are actively seeking a Cloud Associate Consultant to join their Technology Risk practice.
The Cloud Associate Consultant will need to have a technical background in cloud computing, security and third-party assurance as well as previous experience working in a client facing role.
This role will involve being on client site 2-3 days per week.
- Strong experience in cloud technologies
- Previous client facing experience
- Understanding of key project methodologies
- Strong focus on risk
- Experience of IT implementations and/ or business transformations is desirable;
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Prepared to travel in the UK
The candidate is working in the growing Technology Risk practice in the South East region.
- Focus on delivering engagements and leading teams in servicing organisations which are already on cloud, looking to a move cloud based model and cloud service providers;
- Leading readiness assessments
- Leading and managing third party and other opinion-level services in response to service organisation requests from customers
- Assisting our clients in optimising their risk and internal control activities,
If this Cloud Associate Consultant role is of interest, then please respond with an up to date CV.
Cloud Associate Consultant - London - Up to £60,000