Cloud AWS Architect - Permanent - Northampton UK - £70k Base Salary
Montash are engaged with a global client based in Northampton UK who are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect who has professional hands-on experience with AWS.
Key Skills & Information on the Role:
- Understands the needs and challenges of stakeholders involved in projects, and can negotiate satisfactory resolution to issues surrounding creation and implementation of technology solutions
- Can identify examples of effectives leaders and discuss their characteristics
- Is aware of non-verbal behaviours and their impact on the spoken world
- Has good general knowledge with some detailed knowledge of products/functions outside of day to day area supported.
- Able to create fit for purpose technology solutions which address the combined challenges of
- meeting business need
- being deliverable within reasonable time and budgetary constraints
- correspond to Barclaycard strategic guidance
- Additionally, demonstrates ability to produce solutions which are technically innovative and leading edge thinking.
- Able to challenge stakeholders creatively and professionally to create solutions which meet all of the above criteria but which are not necessarily obvious responses to pre-defined requests.
- Has a good knowledge of product and vendor evaluation and selection.
- Familiar with integration and implementation issues and their architectural implications.
- An in-depth knowledge and expertise of one or more specific credit card or finance banking platforms
- Has a strong and demonstrable knowledge of cloud hosting, transitional and transformational architecture and emerging packaged and containerised software delivery methods. This coupled with a strong understanding of deployment across cloud and legacy estates and creative architectural and thought leadership.
- Can describe existing technology infrastructure across all major functions and has a comprehensive grasp of emerging technologies.
- Has a working knowledge of the key issues in implementing secure systems and web channel delivery.
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum delivery team methodology is essential.
The client is looking for someone to be based in Northampton 5 days per week so please ensure this will work for you before submission.
Please contact me for more information on email@example.com or contact 0207 014 0231.