Cloud Consultant - 6 Month Contract
My client is a globally known Telecommunications Company based in Ireland and are looking for a Cloud Consultant who will have responsibilities in:
- Public Cloud portfolio based on internet and cloud technologies. Collaborate with the HQ to design, implement service provider operation addressing the business challenges and drivers faced by our customers and the changing market.
- Public Cloud business model analysis and designing. Perform business analysis of proposed designs/solutions
- Public Cloud Business Requirements - engage with key customers to understand their key business requirements and drivers and present them to relevant stakeholders in the context of strategic use cases.
- Public Cloud opportunities analysis - Identify the critical business trends in the market
- Public Cloud strategy planning. Analyze public cloud trends, and guide the Services business planning to address the market dynamics.
The Cloud Consultant must have skills and experiences in:
- Master or higher degree in computer science, software architectures and/or communications with business qualification or industry experience.
- Experience in Cloud, Internet, Software vendors or service providers. With in-depth knowledge and experience of operations and business systems.
- Experience in developing offers, value propositions, and leading delivery efforts related to Cloud and Data Center Management or DevOps
- Knowledge of specific requirements for Telecom Cloud technical environment (e.g., reliability, latency, heterogeneous equipment deployment)
- Knowledge of the product and service and how Telco's can and will leverage revues from new technologies, such as Cloud and Big Data
- Familiar with the network management systems, northbound interface of the main vendors in telecommunications and IT industry.
- Familiar with the Integration of multi-vendors' network management systems and devices
- Experience with exposure working within or with the main carriers. Have an in-depth understanding of internet networking trends and challenges faced or experience with evolution to Internet technologies. Cloud/ Virtualization, and Data Center orchestration
- Experience in Amazon Web Services, OpenStrack, OpenFlow, Web Services, eCommerce / Payments, Digital Content, and Public/Private Cloud business models (Iass, Saas, PaaS) and Virtualisation Technologies.
- Expertise with virtualization, hypervisor (ESX,KVN) and management layer (VMware and/or OpenStack), technical solutions architecture background (server, storage, and/or network virtualization
- Fundamental understanding of technical and business drivers for Telecom virtualization and supporting business cases for delivery of Cloud offering sold as services (e.g., IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Expertise in Data Centers with transformation to Cloud experience such as: Software Defined Networks, Software Defined Data Centers, Network Function Virtualization, Data Center transformation, Data Center security
- Have a deep understanding of customers' requirements/pains, competitive landscape, market moves, etc. in the Internet Operations DevOps field.
Public Cloud Expert / SDN and NFV / OTT providers / AWS / GWS / Cloud Internet Solutions / OSS / BSS / Design / Software architecture / Telecommunications