Cloud DevOps Engineer - 6 Months Contract - London
Montash have been engaged by a leading travel organisation in central London, to secure a Cloud DevOps Engineer.
In this position you will be working as an innovator and thought leader in the build and delivery space. Automation leading enabling continuous delivery will be a main focus in support of build and deployment mechanisms throughout multiple surroundings.
This Cloud DevOps Engineer, will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Design, implement, and maintain continuous build and deployment delivery mechanisms, leveraging innovative programmatic solutions and automation
- Identify and drive automation of tasks associated with end-to-end deployment delivery
- Driving the end-to-end stability and availability of tools and environments used by their customers to support build and deployment
Experience and skill necessities for this Cloud DevOps Engineer:
- Some experience in Cloud technologies such as (AWS, Azure or Openstack)
- Experience with CM tools such as Chef, ansible or any similar
- Efficient coding experience in within Java or .Net
- Proven experience developing and automating solutions directly related to Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Scripting experience in any from Python, Perl or Powershell
- Linux or Windows exposure
- Experience in monitoring tools.
Keywords: 6 Month Contract / Cloud / DevOps / Amazon Web Services / AWS / Azure / OpenStack / Travel / London