Director Cloud (Presales & Architecture)
I am working with a Global Consultancy that is experiencing tremendous growth across the UK & Ireland.
My client's portfolio compromises of large enterprises & FTSE 100 clients but they are small enough for you to make an impact.
To support their continued success they are seeking an experienced Cloud Director join their team. You will be working closely with Business Development and Account Management teams to support end to end service proposals & offerings.
Key Focus Areas
- Lead the Cloud transformation "storytelling" with key and potential clients.
- Lead a team of Cloud Designers / Cloud Solution Architects
- Setting engagement direction/priorities with customers during pre-sales milestones and help Sales with key technical decision making to close business
- Educate customers on cloud architectures and methodologies (e.g. microservices, agile development, CI, CD etc.)
- Technical ownership of communicating product updates, roadmaps and best practices to Sales Engineering and Partners.
- Educate Engineering and Product Management teams on customer's requirements and challenges
- Participate in evangelism, marketing/product marketing and Cloud efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7 or more years of relevant professional experience, with at least 3 years in senior customer-facing positions in technical pre-sales and product management.
- Proven leadership roles in which you drove strategic technology decisions at Enterprise environments
- Technical content development & evangelism experience
- Proven experience working with & selling open source technologies
- Must be able quickly understand new technology and put it in perspective for technical sales team to understand.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both business and technical audiences, internal and external.
- Displays intellectual curiosity, innovation, creativity, persistence, commitment, passion and optimism.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical discipline; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud