Title: Cloud Engineer
Montash have been engaged by a large consultancy who are looking for a strong Cloud Engineer who will be responsible for planning and conducting technical tasks associated with the implementation and maintenance of internal enterprise shared virtualisation infrastructure. The position requires a deep understanding of Linux Server administration, Networking and key applications and services running on virtualised and non-virtualised platforms.
About the Role
The role's primary focus is providing instances of the company's products and services by leveraging software development and open source solutions to automate the many tasks required to enable and manage offerings. In addition, the Cloud Engineer will be responsible for complex problem resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication.
The ideal candidate will come from a very strong Cloud background, with strong technology experience with AWS, Azure and Office 365.
- Researching, proofing and authoring technical documentation that is beneficial to the company.
- Providing oversight of a number of hosted Linux systems, databases and network troubleshooting, and providing technical solutions.
- Responsible for complex problem resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication.
- Strong cloud experience and background.
- Ideally strong experience with IAAS, SAAS and PAAS.
- Experience of working with Azure, AWS or Office 365.
- 5+ years Linux System Administration in a complex data centre environment.
- In depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure, ideally LAN/WAN networking technologies.
- Experience with virtualisation technologies such as VMWare .
If you feel this role may be of interest, please send your CV or feel free to reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org