Utrecht Area, Netherlands
€60k base + benefits
Cloud, Engineer, Engineering, Private Cloud, Storage, Compute, Network, Hardware, Networking, Virtualisation, Infrastructure, VMware, orchestration, Linux, Open Source, Opensource, Open-source, OpenStack
About the role
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a Consultancy organisation that see Cloud as the future, and are working with clients who are embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire a Cloud Engineer who will be responsible for project work and for the management, support and optimisation of private cloud solutions to clients.
The Cloud Engineer will have broad knowledge across hardware, networking, compute, storage and virtualisation technologies. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Extensive Cloud Engineering experience
- Virtualisation experience like RHEV, VMware vSphere, Microsoft HyperV, Citrix Xen
- Storage Management such as NetApp, EMC, EqualLogic, Ceph
- Networking Management such as CCNA
- Linux distributions
- Consultancy experience
- Hypervisors like KVM, Citrix Xen, VMware, HyperV
- Automated deployment tooling such as Landscape, Autopilot, MAAS, Juju, Puppet
- Open-Source middleware & databases such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MySQL
- Application virtualisation like Docker, LXD, LXC
- OpenStack & other Cloud solutions
- Fluent Dutch
- English as a second language
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Cloud Engineers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Netherlands.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on +44 2070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.