Cloud Engineer - Amsterdam - 9 Month Contract
Montash are working with a globally recognised organisation who are leading and championing DevOps on a global scale, we are looking for multiple Cloud Engineers to be based in Amsterdam.
The role: Cloud Engineer
As a Cloud Engineer your role will be focused on network and security covering physical networking and firewalling services, you will be an NSX Network Expert that delivers network and security infrastructure.
Why work here is a Cloud Engineer:
- Taking part in a globally recognised DevOps & Agile transition
- A culture and environment where building, testing and releasing software is happening swiftly, frequently and more reliably
- Participate strictly in DevOps rituals (daily stand-ups, sprint review, sprint planning, retrospective, peer reviews)
- Working in an environment where you're in control of your own time
- Flexible working and weekly DevOps on-site meet ups
- Join a company enjoying rapid growth where personal development and training of staff are key business drivers
Skills and experience require for this Cloud Engineer:
- Automate SDN with the VMware EHC Cloud perception
- NSX development and operations, network technologies
- IT/network security - Networking TCP/IP, routing, firewalling
- Elastic datacentre-SDP, SDN, Hybrid network services, (DNS - IP-Management - Direct connect)
- Public Cloud services experience
- Proven experience with automation
This a fantastic opportunity to next the next step in your career as a Cloud Engineer and be part of a global DevOps and Agile transition.
If you would be keen to hear more about this opportunity please apply and call Harry Glover on +44 (0)207 014 0231.
Keywords: Cloud Engineer / DevOps / Cloud / NSX / Network / Security / Firewall / SDN / VMWARE / Amsterdam