Cloud Enterprise Architect (€110,000 - €135,000)
||Cloud Enterprise Architect (€110,000 - €135,000)
||Amsterdam, North Holland
||€110000 - €135000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits
||11 months ago
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise with a revenue of $5.6 billion last year. They are currently going through a large transformation across IT, hence it is an exciting time to join the business.
The candidate will have extensive experience in Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure and has worked in a high availability (24x7) environment. This person would define the footprint for the business for the next 3-5 years, and as such they require someone that thinks strategically.
The ideal candidate would have come from a technical background, as they would be engaging with technical resources on day to day basis.
The Enterprise Cloud Architect will work with the Director of Architecture in guiding the company in their Cloud Transformation.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- IT Enterprise architectures and strategy development across the business utilizing reference architectures, design patterns and technology standards to simplify global Cloud implementations than scale out, improve reliability and manageability, improve Cost to Serve.
- As a thought leader, the role will also own the technology strategy and roadmap for promoting adoption of Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) services to the business.
- You are a very strong hands on Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure Architect who has a deep level of understanding emerging technologies like Openstack, PaaS - Pivotal cloud foundry, Docker container, Security, Software defined networks, Cloud integration technologies.
- The Enterprise Cloud Architect will demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, be involved in long-term planning, contribute to the overall cloud architecture, strategy, and manage complex issues within functional areas area of expertise.
- As a member of the CIO Cloud Architecture team, you will lead the selection of services, technologies, development of standards, and reference architectures for the organization which will guide strategic projects.
- Thought Leader and Strategist for New Technology Introductions (NTI), pillar application roadmaps, and next generation technology direction.
- Lead architectural review forums and governance initiatives
- Mentor junior employees to develop their technical expertise and leadership competencies
- Ensures project adherence during solution build and implementation
- Effectively communicates and influences others toward moving to future state architectures
- Work closely with our Corporate Architecture team, Industrial Cloud architecture and Infrastructure architecture team to ensure optimal design for application performance and availability
- Analyze industry and market trends and determine potential impact on the enterprise
- Ensure technology goals are aligned to the supported business goals.
- Review and assess impact of proposed scope changes to the future state architecture
- Exercise in-depth knowledge of supported business process. Consult with the Program Management Office to ensure alignment and identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture to accommodate project needs, or vice versa
- Maintain an up-to-date roadmap to ensure successful enabling and execution of the Enterprise Architecture direction.
- Owns the Technology stack for the Cloud Services and Industrial Cloud.
- Strong communications skill and technology evangelism skills
- Prior hands-on experience with a broad array of Infrastructure technologies, such as; compute, database, storage (Particularly in the software defined data center)
- Prior experience in architecting global, large-scale applications, which span multiple countries and business units
- Experience with one of the main Cloud Vendors (Salesforce.com, Oracle Cloud, Amazon AWS, Azure, VMware etc.
- Experience in cloud based solutions e.g OpenStack, Containers, Storage, Virtual Machines etc .
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of architecture and design patterns
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA