Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Amazon Web Services (AWS) - 3 Months Contract - Consultancy - Reading
Montash have been engaged by a global consultancy in central London, to secure a Cloud Infrastructure Architect. (AWS).
The right candidate will have experience in professional services engagements and will focus on key client solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, batch processing, archiving and disaster recovery.
This Cloud Infrastructure Architect will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers
- Understanding customer requirements
- Delivering custom solution engagements
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
Experience and skill necessities for this Cloud Infrastructure Architect:
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
- BS level technical degree required
Keywords: 3 Month Contract / Cloud / Infrastructure Architect / Amazon Web Services / AWS / Consultancy / Reading