Cloud Infrastructure Architect (Data Center) - €90k-€110k+Bonus
Cloud Infrastructure Architect (Senior Manager or Associate Director)
*This role can be based in Munich or Frankfurt*
I am working with a Global Consultancy that is experiencing tremendous growth across the DACH Region and Europe.
My client's portfolio compromises of large enterprises & DAX clients but they are small enough for you to make an impact.
Candidates will have both excellent technical credentials and a friendly consultative approach to solving complex IT challenges and build lasting relationships. This individual will work directly with Clients to architect and implement solutions by identifying requirements and scope, implementation planning and service delivery in order to meet the clients' business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience running IT Infrastructures in 24x7 environments as-well as previous consulting experience.
· Domain level understanding of Cloud Infrastructure & Systems Management (Data Centre Design, System Architecture Virtualization, Systems Management, Security, Cloud Consumption, and Capacity Planning)
· At least 4 years' experience in customer-facing positions as a technical Architect
· Ideally Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) or VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
· Proven ability to provide productive input to project planning and project management
· Strong practical Windows and Unix/Linux systems administration skills
· Programming/Scripting skills preferred (e.g. Java, Perl, shell, SQL, Python)
· Knowledge of broader network infrastructure components (e.g. Single Sign On, Active Directory, LAN, Network Protocols)
· Meet with team members within the Data Center Practice for the purpose of developing functional design documentation.
· Perform system build and provisioning functions for the technologies outlined within this document
· Provide project status on a regular required to the project team and customers
· Perform front line trouble shooting and interface with internal and vendors for escalation
· Create project deliverables such as test plans, cutover documentation, and any supporting as-built documentation
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent in German and English) with the ability to articulate both technical and abstract concepts in a clear and concise manner a must. Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively required. Must be able to multi-task effectively. Ability to interface effectively with client executives in a professional and business-like manner is a must.
· Demonstrated experience in architecting and implementing complex computer, networking, and virtualization solutions.
· Previous exposure to Cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, S3, EC2 and VMware.
· Knowledge and experience in Cisco UCS Director a Plus
· Knowledge of industry standards and standards organizations (e.g., ITIL, PMP, TOGAF)
· Understanding of modern IT production data center or Internet (ISP/ASP) hosting operations
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Oracle Cloud / SAP Cloud