Our client a leading digital consultancy spanning 13 different countries, are actively seeking an experienced Infrastructure Architect / DevOps Consultant to join them on a permanent basis.
Candidates will be aligned to a client and must be flexible to travel to different sites.
This unique role allows you to carry out work at architecture level while still working hands-on to deliver solutions. You will be responsible for architecting, building, maintaining and improving the infrastructure and operational aspects of the project, including continuous integration/deployment environments.
We'll be looking to see good experience across some of the following areas:
- Experience in a client facing role and comfortable leading when needed
- Experience in both designing and delivering the infrastructure architecture
- Cloud Providers - AWS, Azure, GCP, Skyscape
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Saltstack)
- Container Tech (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS…)
- Private Cloud (Cloudstack, OpenStack, CloudFoundry)
- Building deployment pipelines using CI/CD tools. (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git)
- OS Tuning and Management - Linux/Unix/BSD and Windows
- Web Technologies - Nginx, Apache, Varnish, HAproxy, IIS
- Databases - PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Mongo, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Redis
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby)
Infrastructure Architect / DevOps Consultant - London - Up to £80,000
Contact me in on for further details.
Telephone: 0207 014 0230