- Strong experience and knowledge of at least one of more of the following: AWS; EC2, S3, RDS, ECS
- Experience of DevOps for the deployment of new application to provide a Cloud service - Jenkins, Ansible, Teamcity, Docker, ECS
- A good knowledge of Linux and OpenSource applications to manage services and deployment.
- Degree in Computer Science or related areas.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience of working in a corporate IT environment
- Desirable to have knowledge in at least one scripting language - Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python
You will be working in a team of Engineers who are passionate about their job and enjoy playing an integral role within customer, where knowledge and experience frequently gets shared across technical teams.
KEYWORDS: SENIOR CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER / CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER / CLOUD ENGINEER / INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER / CLOUD / AWS / AMAZON WEB SERVICES / LINUX / OPENSOURCE / NETHERLANDS / DEVOPS / DEVELOPMENT / OPERATIONS / IT /
Please send your CV to email@example.com for more information.