Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure) - The Netherlands, Amsterdam - (Freelance/Contract)
Montash are engaged with a global consultancy situated on the outskirts of Amsterdam, to secure a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure) to join an already established team.
The Role: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure)
Our client are looking for an Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure) to help develop their digital platform for the onboarding of customers. The platform will be made up for the latest and most innovative software and infrastructure architecture including; Cloud Native / Containers & Micro Services. Therefore, Kubernetes experience is expected.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure) you must have strong technical leadership skills, significant cloud computing subject matter expertise, and have a proven track record developing and improving digital platforms.
As an Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure) you will be responsible for:
- Work across multiple projects as Cloud Azure infrastructure SME
- Designing, implementing, supporting & testing recently introduced Azure functionality and applications
- Deliver detailed supervision on tuning applications & optimize performance and supportability
- Leading and providing detailed problem analysis, troubleshooting skills and co-ordination
Relevant skills and experience required as an Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure):
- Deploying & supporting large scale infrastructures and applications
- Microsoft Azure Foundation; Subscription / Network / Compute / Features
- Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server 2016 etc…
- Hands on with PowerShell
- Solid experience with automation of IT infrastructures
- Experience with container technologies; Kubernetes
- Creation, management & troubleshooting of ARM JSON templates
- ITIL processes
If you feel you have the above Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure) experience and exposure, please apply with your most recent CV.
With Brexit looming and tax benefits increasing for non-Dutch nationals, our Netherlands based Clients are finding an increase in applications from UK IT resources looking to further their international experience. Amsterdam is one of the hottest cities for IT development and more global organisations are opening development centres and/or nearshoring resources to this dominant location. Montash offer not just top tier requirements for IT resources but can also offer guidance through our partners on relocating and tax systems if you're considering a move but maybe unsure on the implications this