Cloud Platform Engineer - 6 Month Contract - (£450 - £550)
Montash have been engaged by a Global Telecommunications company in Reading, to secure a Cloud Platform Engineer to join their team.
As an Infrastructure and operation's engineer you will play a critical and valuable role in ensuring my client has a highly available, scalable, stable and optimised infrastructure platform, to help deliver the best possible experience for their customers.
The Cloud Platform Engineer should have technical skills and experience in:
- Expert within web/application troubleshooting skills
- Design and implement solutions based on business requirements that are in line with architecture
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Azure products, both IAAS and PAAS
- Skill in Agile and DevOp Methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Teamwork & Cross-Group Collaboration
Successful candidates for this role will help development engineering and product teams to help deliver and improve features in the best possible efficient manner as well as providing input to solutions.
Cloud / Platform Engineer / Microsoft / Azure / AWS / DeveOps / IAAS and PAAS / Deployments / London