I have an exciting opportunity to join an International Consultancy that is large enough to have FTSE 100 clients but small enough for you to make an impact.
Due to continued success my client is looking to strengthen their Cloud Practice. They are seeking a professional with experience in end to end Cloud Implementation.
Cloud Practitioner with AWS
- A motivated, self-driven individual, focused on consulting around cloud-based solutions and services. Should be an experienced "solution-oriented" consultant with good sales acumen with IT solutions design/development background
- Excellent presentations skills and comfortable presenting to CXO level management
- Ability to push a point /right solution in a customer conversation with different type of stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
- In depth knowledge of at least one public cloud platform preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Ability to work closely with business to understand and incorporate non-functional requirements in the application and infrastructure architecture
- Ability to calculate the ROI from adopting cloud and articulate this to customer
- Conduct white boarding sessions and present the value from adopting cloud
- Serve as a key member in the cloud leadership team and help close sales as well as expand portfolios through his/her consulting and program management skills. Must have a "farmer" approach to expanding portfolios.
- Ability to drive cloud strategy engagements
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on cloud
- Prior experience in architecting cloud first applications on cloud
- Ability to design high availability applications on cloud adhering to DR and availability best practices
- Exposure to Devops and Agile
- Enterprise Architecture exposure/knowledge is needed to connect with customer Architects/CTO/CIO's and ability to instantly whiteboard and do mindshare on solutions, possible options
- Knowledge of public cloud in general and broad knowledge on next gen Cloud services like PaaS, Automation , Containers ,application portability
- Good Knowledge on Application Architecture, Packaged applications deployment and a programming language like Java/.net
- Good Experience in bid/proposal defence
- Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management in a cloud environment
- Prior experience in leading a team that established Enterprise VPN and cloud integration with customer data centre
- Prior experience in automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Preferred- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
Travel Requirement - Should be open for travel to customer locations - around 60% of the time.