Cloud Solution Architect - 6 Months Contract - Consultancy - London
Montash have been engaged by a global consultancy in London, to secure a Cloud Solution Architect.
The right candidate will have experience in customer facing positions, and be comfortable talking at a high-end technical level about the company's internal Cloud which is powered by VMware.
You will provide pre-sales technical support and knowledge in analysing solution requirements, you will have good client engagement experience with the ability to write scope of work and detailed design documents.
This Cloud Solution Architect will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Technical pre-sales solution design
- Work on client proposals and presales deliverables (SOW, High Level Design, Low Level Design)
- Reverse engineering of current designs
- Work closely with Engagement Manager and Delivery Manager to outline the roadmap and milestones throughout the project
Experience and skill necessities for this Cloud Solution Architect:
- Technical capability across a broad range of Data Centre products / Cloud providers and managed services
- Pre-sales support involvement
- Experience leading it least one major project
- VMware / Citrix Designs / Cisco MPLS VPN
Keywords: 6 Month Contract / Cloud Solution Architect / VMWare / Citrix / Cisco / Pre-sales / London / Consultancy