Montash have been engaged to secure a Cloud Solution Architect. The CSA is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience. CSAs own the Azure technical customer engagement including: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading architecture and design discussions with customer executives to drive deployment of industry solutions.
- Drive the deployment of retail solutions into Azure and increase their consumption of the platform by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the customers' cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers for customers. Example solutions include real time offers, personalized services and demand forecasting
- Establish deep relationships with key ITDMs, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company.
- Keep up to date with market trends, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Coach other technical sellers to become certified in required Azure technical certifications
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends, within the Retail industry.
- 5+ years of experience implementing and deploying complex, business critical industry solutions such as real time offers, personalized services and demand forecasting
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Application Design, Systems Operations / Management, Database architecture, Virtualization, IP Networking, Storage, IT Security, Linux
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: .NET, C++, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as SalesForce, Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Avanade, T-Systems, Wipro, CSC, HP, Infosys, ServiceNow, Dell, TCS, Rackspace, Softlayer
If you feel that this role is a good fit, drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.