Cloud Solution Architect:
I am currently working with a renowned consultancy that is experiencing tremendous growth across the UK & Ireland. They have recently secured several Cloud Projects with FTSE100 clients and as such they are seeking an experienced Cloud Solution Architect to join the team.
The main purpose of the role is to lead customer engagement and orchestrate methods, assets and tools from end-to-end in the design of solutions which enable major deal wins and which leverage cloud application technologies.
Being part of the new Solution Team, the Cloud Executive will take full architecture and/or solution ownership of pre-sales proposals and bids. This is in addition to retaining an oversight during project delivery and/or project implementation activities, to ensure that we are delivering against the sold expectations and obligations.
1) As Cloud Solution Architect you will lead across pre-sales activities:
- Develop, own and shape solutions (against the defined sales strategy) for opportunities.
- Expert in aligning business outcome achievement with technology solutions.
- Manage and lead all solution related interactions of the opportunity throughout the entire lifecycle of the sales engagement - from shaping, through to contracting the win and delivery handover.
- Own the solution sell the strategy and create, with the Leadership team, a clear win strategy.
- Lead and own all technical aspects of the bid.
- Work with the Commercial lead to price and cost the overall solution.
- Identify all technical resources required to provide the solution at the various bid phases (outline; high level; detailed view to contract).
- Play a key role in defining the technical content of a contract Statement of Works.
- Ensures that we are able to deliver against expectations/contract and actively engage with delivery to ensure capability to deliver/handover the contract.
- Identify and engage with all partners.
2) As an architecture overseeing the related project delivery activities:
- Ensure that we are delivering what is expected by:
- Ensuring that the architecture meets the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensuring that the architecture complies with the overall Client's IT policies and strategies, obtaining authorised waivers where deviation is required.
- Ensuring that the architecture is consistent with and supports the productivity and financial performance objectives of the project.
The Solution Executive is skilled across the full lifecycle from business development, successfully selling, solutions scoping and shaping through to delivery and running. A significant amount of IT experience, extensive technical understanding, strong commercial, consulting, stakeholder management and leadership skills, in order to maximise their clients return on investment, are essential.
- Exceptional client-facing skills.
- Capability to articulate technical solutions to technical and non-technical people.
- Strategically oriented, but able to lead all aspects of technical delivery.
- Very strong negotiation and commercial skills.
- Very strong presentation skills.
- Expertise in full project lifecycle and applies most appropriate methods to meet client needs.
- Able to work effectively in pressurised situations and can be relied upon to deliver, irrespective of circumstances.
- Able to work on own with limited assistance /direction from others, although not afraid to seek help/advice where required, delegating tasks effectively to ensure best use is made of own time.
- Exudes enthusiasm and optimism at all times.
- Focused on delivering a high quality solution to clients, both internal and external.
- Self-motivated with a flexible and dynamic style.
- Able to craft effective, creative and innovative delivery solutions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Oracle Cloud / SAP Cloud / SaaS