Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 3 Company to source a Solution Architect who is an expert in infrastructure, cloud platforms, and also some security and networks. You will need strong AWS and Azure experience also
- To establish and maintain credibility as an expert on solution architecture across infrastructure and Platforms within the global practice and in particular with USA.
- To define, quality assure, and design solution architectures for enterprise solutions to meet specific, project based requirements, which align to the IT strategy and architecture standards by functional / process area.
- To develop, maintain and govern enterprise architectures associated with the security and networks domains, which are aligned to IT architectures / standards and meet business requirements.
- Write the architecture definition document for Azure hosting
- To develop strong relationship with the US teams understanding their current state, what they have done so far, and then understanding cloud principles, Azure design, and making a design for client's entity that will fit their standards, and be acceptable to also to the entity.
- To ensure that solutions will meet budgetary constraints.
- To advise major projects and be the security subject matter expert to ensure the project meet the company's security requirements and is in-line with the security strategy and best practices.
- To assess the impact of a solution change on the current and future enterprise architecture.
- To define standards for the architecture estate and provide support for development of solution architecture and provide guidance to ensure compliance
- To be accountable for the overall fit of the solution recommendation or design
- Strong AWS experience
- Good knowledge and some experience of Azure
- Good knowledge around Azure hosting.
- Extensive experience across infrastructure, platform solution architecture
- A good understand and good level of experience in Security & Network architecture
- Good knowledge of cloud principles and understanding of Azure design
- Experience working in a multinational organisation and clear evidence of having worked with teams in different regions.
- Extensive experience within security of infrastructure, applications, data and identity and how these can be applied within an enterprise environment and outsourced/cloud way of working.
- Experience with architecture in relation to Microsoft cloud platforms (Azure IaaS, PaaS, Office 365).
- Change management and business engagement skills
- Customer satisfaction through consistently meeting business requirements
- Successful engagement and relationship management