Cloud Technical Architect - 6 month contract - Hannover - €900PD
Role: Cloud Technical Architect
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Hannover, Germany
Our client based in Hannover and seeking a Cloud Technical Architect to join their team. With a growth plan in place for 2018 following a solid year of progression in 2017 NOW is a exciting time to join them and be a part of their continued success. They have a diverse and dynamic team and are looking to add a Cloud Technical Architect to their team on a 6month contract.
SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF THE ROLE:
- These responsibilities span both traditional, on-premises architectures as well as public cloud and hybrid models across a multi-national enterprise.
- Control the designs and work for move
- Develop and deliver on the infrastructure strategies which are company aligned through regular interfacing with IT personnel as well as business partner teams.
- Build the next generation of Cloud infrastructure and become a key contributor supporting end-to end private/public cloud automation IT and infrastructure application delivery.
- This will require proven experience moving infrastructure to the Cloud provisioning and integration with continuous integration/continuous development platforms.
- You will support system administration teams on infrastructure, application, database and other servers, including engineering, installation, troubleshooting, data protection and optimization
- Great knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Certificate Services, SSL, IIS and other Microsoft services
- Cloud Infra - Kubernetes, Openstack, Docker etc.
- Hyper convergence technologies - SAN/Object Storage - Hybrid Cloud Solutions, and demonstrates abilities of all Cloud-as-a-Service varieties: PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, etc.
- Linux (CentOS/ Ubuntu)
- Great knowledge of Active Directory simplification and cross boundary federation.
- Experience with hardware or software based firewalls, load balancers, metrics collection, monitoring,
- Remote working 2 days a week
- Rate: €900PD
To apply for this job, please forward your CV to Thomasb@montash.de or call me directly on +44 0207 074 0231