Cloud Technical Leader - 12 Month Contract - (€700 - €900)
My client is a global leading consultancy based in Amsterdam, who and are looking for a Cloud Technical Leader to join their team.
The Cloud Technical Leader will be have responsibilities in:
- Delivering multiple phases of network regionalization including updating multiple network monitoring services
- Coordinating multi group effort to store and update networking devices lifecycle state across entire Networking organization and integrate it with monitoring systems
- Drive our continuous service improvement plan to ensure we stay the best at what we do
- Build and develop key relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure you are in position to influence outcomes and drive our service delivery forward
- Delivered weekly deployments to production
- Bring new tools to the environment to improve the process and reduce costs
The Cloud Technical Leader must have experience in:
- 10 years' experience working in or around IT Service Delivery functions
- Cloud Marketplace Enablement consultant and advisor to both key customers and the portfolio planning teams
- DevOps and services culture with live site first attitude
- Keen interest in the cloud and how it can enhance our customers lives.
Cloud Leader / Engineer / Cloud / AWS / Azure / Deploying / Development / Testing / Networking / Amsterdam