CMS Domain Architect
I am currently working with a Global Advertising company that is going through a large Digital Transformation.
My client is investing heavily in their B2B & B2C offering and as such they are seeking a Web CMS Architect to take ownership of their CMS and Ecommerce.
We are seeking an experienced Domain Architect with gravitas to be a trusted advisor for business, IT sponsors and other stakeholders.
You will be responsible for owning, define and maintain as-is and target domain architecture (for the next 5-7 years) aligned to business and IT priorities.
The ideal candidate will have experience with either Adobe AEM/CQ 5+, Oracle Web Centre Sites, Hippo CMS, Jahia CMS, Open CMS, Magnolia CMS.
- 5+ years of experience in CMS Architecture
- Commercial awareness of key business drivers within domain
- Extensive experience working on eCommerce projects involving physical delivery of goods. The candidate should have deep understanding of the underlying architecture that supports such an enterprise.
- An understanding of how Content Management systems can support eCommerce and / or marketing channels will be advantageous
- Experience with Adobe AEM/CQ 5+, Oracle Web Centre Sites, Hippo CMS, Jahia CMS, Open CMS, Magnolia CMS, IBM Commerce Tridion, Magento or similar technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with Java/J2EE
This is a very interesting position for an experienced Domain Architect to join their team.
If you are interested, please submit your CV along with start date.