Cognos reporter - Belgium - Immediate start
Montash have been engaged by global travel organization, who are looking to acquire a Cognos Reporter based in Belgium.
As a Cognos Reporter, you will be based in the Product Development team is in charge of developing the company's Global Information Systems and maintaining them aligned with company's business needs.
The Cognos Reporter/Modeler is responsible for developing Cognos (v10.2) reports according to specifications, the Cognos Reporter/Modeler will be a member of an Agile Scrum Team.
Main responsibilities of the Cognos Reporter:
- Liaise with business analyst and business owner to gather business requirements and to define business processes
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Analyst to ensure requirement compliance and test coverage
- Indicate performed and upcoming activities as well as known impediment/issues
- Take ownership of all assigned tasks and project related assignments
Technical skills required:
- Abilities to deal within a multicultural and distributed environment
- Proven track record (2 years+) with IBM Cognos (v10.2 a plus) suite
- Cognos generated SQL review / tuning
- Experience with Development Collaboration Suite (Rally, JIRA, HP QC, SharePoint or equivalent).
- 3 years' experience in building industry proven models/reports for the Cognos platform.
- Multi-cultural experience on geographically distributed projects is a plus.
Please get in touch if you are available and open to be a big challenge within one of the largest travel organizations operating globally - 0207 014 0231 or Ashleya@hotmail.com