A leading technology innovator w ehave been working with for a number of years are looking for a Configuration Manager for an initial period of 6 months.
- Design the way product catalog should be implemented in the target systems including rules
- Build and implement the catalog in the target systems including setting up the rules on how items in the catalog get combined
- Understand and make connections to pricing data and any downstream processes such as contracts, license management, quotes
- Troubleshoot any issues in catalog setup together with IT
- Test the catalog setup for CPQ end to end including if it is having the right impact on downstream processes
- Support in data migrations
- Support in mapping product data to the target catalog
- Support in training the end users / business and market users e.g. sales teams
- Participate in release planning sessions in the program to provide input to IT on requirements from a modeling/catalog perspective
- Participate in IT scrum teams for interfacing with IT teams on system level requirements, resolutions on systems issues/limitations etc.
- Escalate to project management timely and as necessary. Provide clear options with pros and cons.
- Programming skills in languages such as Java
- Understand and define solution alternatives when required for the build of the catalog
- Understanding of the business processes around CPQ
- Understanding the way catalogs are setup and used in both the businesses as well as markets (where localization happens)
- Problem solving and coordination
- Attention to details
- Very good structure and Hands on SAP experience and/or other CPQ tools where catalogs are managed
- 5+ years experience as programmer
- 5+ years experience with CPQ tools
- 5+ years experience product modeler / catalog manager
- 3+ Experience in international environment and large size / complex business environment
If this is a role that interestd you or a friend, please do get in touch. Thank you.