Montash are partnered with an internationally recognised client on an exciting, world-wide Catalogue Management program. They are looking for an experienced Configuration Manager. Proven CPQ Product and Catalogue Management experience is essential for a successful application. Please proceed if you fit as a Configuration Manager with exceptional CPQ tools experience with Product Catalogue Management background.
As the Configuration Manager for our client. They need a consultant who is talented with using CPQ tools where catalogues are managed. A Configuration Manager with JAVA programming background will have strong precedence. Catalogue Management within large scale organisations using CPQ tools will be essential. As the Configuration Manager, attention to detail when designing the catalogue in line with the business and market requirements using CPQ tools is paramount.
- 5+ year's experience with CPQ tools
- 5+ year's experience product modeller / catalogue manager
- 3+ year's experience with JAVA programming language
- 3+ Experience in international environment and large size / complex business environment
- Hands on SAP experience and/or other CPQ tools where catalogues are managed is essential
- Support experience in data migrations
- Support experience in mapping product data to the target catalogue
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Team work skills, ability to communicate and organise own work with supreme attention to detail
- Must be on site based in Eindhoven
This is a contract freelance position. On site presence is required, initially 3-6 months rolling contracts. Rate is negotiable
When would be best for us to discuss this role further? I currently have available interview slots. Please e-mail me an application and contract number. Then I will be in contact if suitable.
I look forward to speaking with all Configuration Managers which fit the build presented above.