Montash have been engaged by a Leading FTSE 100 Company to source a Finance Analyst for a 3 - 6 month contract in London
As part of the Corporate Finance team and following the a large implementation there is a requirement for a Corporate Finance Analyst on an interim basis to focus on embedding process across accounts payable and receivable, to perform cleansing, data reconciliation and correction of migrated data and to be and additional contact point for transfer pricing calculation to the end market until process is moved over.
* Full review of accounts payable and receivable master data to ensure all fields required have been completed accurately and only vendors and customers required by the companies are established and active.
* Analysis of vendors
* Coding of Freight invoices and review of Freight accounting in conjunction with establishment of BAU Freight budget ownership
* Vendor reconciliations - reconciliation of vendor balances to supplier statements to clear backlog of historic line items and to then transition to BAU processes
* Intercompany reconciliations - working through the differences reported in our Group reporting system and their underlying ledger
* Review of debit balances on vendors
* Assigning vendors to Global functions to enable decentralisation of coding processes
* Review and establishment of correct approval hierarchies in line with Group policy
* Providing training to commercial business on Masterdata set
* Review and reconciliation of opening balance migration and adjustments made post migration to reconcile to Group reported results. Outcome to have underlying ledger agree to Group reported position with full auditable adjustments and back up.
* Assist in balance sheet reconciliation and clear down of historic balances as required.
* Review of fixed asset migration and to support correction of migration errors across ledgers and movement tables.
* To be the interim contact point/back up for providing transfer prices to end market distributors that have new products to sell.
* To document the process for transition with Support of Corporate Finance Manager establishing the BAU process.
* To manage the creation of new company code
Any other ad hoc control support required by Head of Corporate Finance