Montash have been engaged with a large investment bank in order to secure a Business Analyst to sit within their risk calculation function. Experience in counterparty risk is essential.
The candidate's main responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of RCA (Risk, Calculation & Analysis) book of work related to a project.
- Capture business requirements related to regulatory recommendations closure.
- Liaise with different risk systems team and ensure timely execution of batch impacts.
- Provide first analysis and explanation of impacts to quantitative team.
- Log and investigate system issues related to batch runs and escalate to relevant teams if needed.
- Contribute in developing risk analysis tools to improve the accuracy and the timeliness of the various risk calculations.
- Build close links with the risk analysts, the business, research and development about the definition and the integration of new types of risks or products or perimeters.
5 years' experience minimum in the banking industry with a focus on business analysis and coordination. An experience in the Risk and more specifically on Counterparty risk is a plus.
If you feel you may be suitable for this position and would like to know more, please send your CV through to email@example.com