Credit Derivatives Business Analyst required. A Credit Derivatives Business Analyst is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading investment bank, based in London on an initial five month contract.
The Credit Derivatives Business Analyst will take full ownership of analysis to drive a solution forward in the quickest possible timeframe. Analysis that could cover all or part of Credit Derivatives F2B chain. The Credit Derivatives Business Analyst will drive analysis forward and deal with stakeholders that may have limited bandwidth to provide significant input.
The Credit Derivatives Business Analyst will provide analysis and facilitation to identify the best solutions across multiple stakeholder groups. The requirements or approach may not be clear to the user community or senior business leaders and in some cases a consensual approach will need to be progressed.
The Credit Derivatives Business Analyst will challenge feedback or input from stakeholders using Credit Derivatives knowledge and industry experience to reduce risk. You must be able to prepare material quickly and present in front of large forums and ensure the meeting maintains momentum achieving its objectives
The Credit Derivatives Business Analyst will have the following skills & experience:
- Credit Derivatives experience
- Senior F2B Business Analyst with a minimum of 10 years investment banking industry experience.
- Standard definitions, SRO
- Market structure (e.g RED codes etc.)
- Standard premiums, upfront fees, coupons, rolls, F2B flow, including venue/ RFQs, SEFs, ICE Link, MarkitWire, Trade Capture, TIW, Clearing/ mandatory clearing, Bi-lateral DTCC confirmed, paper, Event processing & types, Knowledge of flow and structured, Industry relationships already established
- Collaborative, diplomatic but firm approach to ensure progress against aggressive timelines.
- Self-directed and quickly able to develop a pathway to bring topics to a conclusion.
- Comfortable running with multiple complex topics concurrently.
- Very comfortable liaising with external partners (e.g CCP's).
- Excellent, precise documentation skills to compress complex topics into the key salient points.
- Skilled at changing the depth and detail level of analysis to suit particular topics or stakeholder areas.
- Worked on very high profile projects with large impacts but limited budget/ resources.
- Skills to quickly manipulate data and produce KPI's / Stats.
- Transparent approach providing both clear verbal and written updates.
- Prepare material quickly and present in front of large forums and ensure the meeting maintains momentum achieving its objectives
- Organised and delivery-focused, with attention to detail.
- Comfortable operating with a strong level of autonomy, self-driven.
- Proactive, proposing or taking own initiative to prevent risks / issues.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to take the initiative.
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.