Montash have been Engaged by a Global Retailer Near Amsterdam to source a Critical Incident Manager with Digital experience for a 12 month contract.
You will have the ability to identify, evaluate and execute preventive measures to avoid/minimize impact to the consumer experience across the business.
- Working knowledge of IT service management (Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management)
- Ability to drive (command & control) a technical team of support engineers and venders during Critical / Major Incidents
- Able to communicate and translate business impacts, status, action plans, timelines etc. during CIM/MIM both at a technical and business level to leadership / stakeholders.
- Background with ITIL or Lean a plus
- Practical experience in managing and leading application / infrastructure reliability practices for consumer facing web, mobile experiences and retail brick & mortar store infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of the business landscape and how site reliability influences our consumers.
- Previous experience with developing and driving real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health / store health and key performance indicators
- Familiarity with most of the following: Java, ServiceNow, Splunk, New Relic, Science Logic, Cloud computing, VMs, Windows, Linux and AWS
- Ability to work across multi-functional teams to continuously analyze system performance in production, troubleshoot consumer reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Able to implement real time monitoring for complex business processes delivered by technology.
- Prior experience with agile methodologies, performance engineering and automation tools
- 3-5 years' technical experience working with consumer facing (e-commerce) software applications and front office / back office retail systems.
Please note that you will need to go through a Dutch Payroll Company and not directly as a Sole trader/BV
critical incident / site reliability / engineer / infrastructure / IT Service Management / java / service Now / splunk / new relic / science logic / cloud / vms / windows / linux / aws / ITIL / e commerce / mobile / software applications / consumer facing / website / ecommerce / application reliability / automation tools