CRM COMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPER (EMAIL DEVELOPER) - HTML AND CSS.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Bath OR Bristol
Length of Contract: 3 months (12-month project)
Job title: CRM Communications Developer (Email Developer)
Day rate: £175
Programmes used: HTML and CSS
I am looking for an CRM Communications Developer for one of our most prestigious digital clients to work from either their Bath or Bristol offices. With interviews being held this week and an immediate start your role as a CRM Communications Developer will be vital. Your main objectives will be to ensure the successful delivery of CRM campaigns and building and implementing CRM communications such as email mainly through use of HTML and CSS.
- Campaign and brief management
- Make sure all benchmarks made for delivery are agreed preproduction
- Improving my clients email building process by making sure you are always up to date with the latest email building techniques
- Using HTML to develop CRM Communication builds
- Understanding campaign briefs from clients and successfully interpreting them to see what will need approval or further clarification
- Assist in the development of new creatives
- Debugging and testing (HTML emails)
- HTML and CSS
- Direct marketing industry experience
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Web design and development skills
- Copywriting experience
- CSS pre-processors knowledge (SASS specifically)
HTML, CSS, CRM Communications Developer.
Anyone who is interested please call me on 02080177766 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.