CRM Data Strategy Consultant required. A CRM Data Strategy Consultant is required by Montash's World renowned client based in Central Amsterdam. As the CRM Data Strategy Consultant you will play a key role in a global consumer and customer engagement programme, helping to drive improvements in CRM data planning, analysis, and strategy.
As a CRM Data Strategy Consultant will have forged an extensive career in both B2C and B2B CRM data strategy campaigns, and will be an expert in the consumer and customer data acquisition, data quality, and data insight that underpins successful customer engagement and loyalty.
With a portfolio of enterprise projects already under your belt, your core area of expertise will be CRM data planning and analysis, and you will have a wealth of knowledge across numerous B2C and B2B CRM systems, processes, databases and analytics platforms.
The CRM Data Strategy Consultant will also be highly familiar with SaaS marketing tools such as Qlikview BI, and have strong competencies in analytical techniques, data modeling, LTV modeling and DMP.
To summarise, the CRM Data Strategy Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- Considerable CRM expertise
- Solid background working as both a Data Strategist and Data Analyst
- Extensive experience in global consumer and customer engagement programmes
- Ability to lead CRM data planning and analysis strategies
- Proven track record in large B2C and B2B strategy campaigns
- Strong expertise in customer data acquisition, data quality, and data insight
- Knowledge of SaaS tools such as Qlikview BI
- Knowledge of LTV modeling, data modeling and DMP
- Unrivalled analytical and consultancy skills
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management capabilities
Alongside proven experience in managing complex database and CRM multi-channel initiatives, you will also posses the leadership, management and stakeholder engagement skills to drive the strategic delivery and planning of CRM, data and insight activities, working with stakeholders at all levels.
If you are interested in knowing more, have the relevant experience and possess fluent English language skills, then please get in touch with your most recent CV and await our response.