Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 100 client to source a CRM Designer to work on building/ integrating the HTML into their ESP (IBM Marketing Cloud). This person will need to make sure that the data and dynamic content links up to the template when once in IMC, and do various tasks around this. These will include adding in the field merges, relational tables, queries, segmentation ect.
- Design and build all creative templates to support common automated CRM programs across markets in Dreamweaver and IBM Marketing Cloud
- Ensure all templates are mobile responsive, and their performance is optimised across all major devices and ESPs through rigorous testing prior to handover to CRM team.
- Take an innovative approach to creative development, utilising customer data to drive relevant content wherever possible and take a proactive approach to recommending and testing new innovations in design and content.
- Work with the Marketing and Analytics teams to understand performance trends (engagement & conversion) to deliver improvements to template and content design, and utilise customer insight to ensure all creative is relevant to its target audience.
- Build and maintain campaign templates across multiple channels (e.g. e-mail, push, SMS) and broadcasts through IBM Marketing Cloud, working closely with the markets to ensure campaigns are delivered on time to hit our key KPIs around responsiveness and revenue
- Manage prioritisation of workload to ensure campaigns are delivered on-time and to the highest standards
- Identify and investigate creative-related deliverability issues and resolve problems accordingly
- Ensure all templates are sufficiently flexible to be used across a multiple brands. Where specific branding is included, ensure it reflects the current brand guidelines and has appropriate approval.
- Undertake User Acceptance Testing of new developments as and when required.
- Provide basic training on HTML, Dreamweaver, IBM Marketing Cloud and other relevant tools to new starters across the source markets.
- Provide training on campaign set up as required (Marketing Cloud) for colleagues across the source markets
- Support copy resource for CRM communications and undertake necessary training
* Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required
* Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, French & Dutch)
* At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar digital design roles
* Excellent technical skills (HTML, CSS)
* Experience of email marketing and use of broadcast tools (ideally IBM Marketing Cloud) to test email creatives.
* Experience of developing mobile responsive templates
* Experience of data driven marketing techniques would be highly beneficial
* Experienced MAC user
* Excellent creative skills
* Sound knowledge of online design theory and usability
* Highly skilled in use of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Flash
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible approach to working within a fast changing environment
* Good organisational skills with a good attention to detail