Montash have been engaged by a Global Company to source a CRM Product Owner to work on their UK CRM System.
The Person recruited will be the key liaison between UK markets (business teams) where there are 100's of requirements to migrate across.
The role has 3 aspects:
- UK side: Establish priorities re which campaigns should be delivered first, which offer the largest commercial benefit, assessing benefits generally therefore an understanding of how CRM campaigns work is required.
- Wider Group: ensure UK priorities align with wider Group perspective - therefore person recruited needs to be able to assimilate complex information and have strong negotiation and communication skills to ensure the road maps are aligned.
- Technical piece - work with the regular 2 weekly sprints to deliver on set priorities on both a UK/Group level
- Strong negotiation skills
- CRM Project Development
- CRM Strategy definition
- Multi channel campaigns experience and some details around what these have achieved
- Comms skills
- Gravitas and influencing skills
- Business and commercial acumen to be able to prioritise from both perspectives
- Understanding of CRM systems and their set up - not looking for a techy but general CRM knowledge required
- Multi channel campaigns experience
- Experience on large, complex projects
** This is less of a technical role, and more of a role where you will have ideally managed a BAU CRM function. You will have a background in running CRM activity as well as developing the activity. Ideally someone who has experience in mobile channels (ie. Push, SMS, Social)