Primary responsibilities of providing analytical support to the Marketing team and productivity reports for Retail. Prepare ad-hoc analysis, run reports related to specific sales, promotions and events, and perform financial analysis that will enhance business decision-making.
The CRM Manager reports directly to the VP Marketing.
- Responsible for all facets of CRM: analysis, list pulling, data compliancy at retail, and reporting.
- Provide comprehensive post mortem reports that encompass both ecommerce and retail results for each promotion - that includes performance and GIMROI analysis
- Respond with insights and answers to key business questions regarding customers, sales, GM, growth of our database and other critical topics
- Coordinate the flow of data across internal and external partners to ensure that campaigns are effective, on strategy and delivered on time, within budget and include a measurable ROI.
- Partner with Retail Store Managers to identify relevant customer behaviors to initiate and generate targeted client lists to be used for effective clienteling purposes
- Create and implement best practices for store CRM data collection
- Monitor the integrity and accuracy of captured customer data, to include communication with retail operations, regarding customer capture, review and update of customer records to ensure NCOA compliance and identification and consolidation of duplicate records within CRM
- Set up promotions in CRM - creating promo-codes, target lists and generating report recap. Maintain system of assigning and tracking codes for accurate reporting
- Maintenance of database: update database with ecommerce, mail scrubbing, updating of list, reconciling duplications, assigning stores and associates
- Create store client list and master list summary. Cross reference with ecommerce to identify cross over customers, insights and patterns.
- Requires 3+ years of CRM/direct marketing experience in a multi-channel environment
- working knowledge of Epicor or other POS reporting systems
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, ability to make complex analytics into simple answers and ability to communicate at the executive level
- Understanding of customer data structure and direct marketing campaign design, testing and reporting
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Solid understanding of the financial assessment of ROI
- Experience leveraging segmentation strategies to grow the business to include acquisition, customer growth and retention strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.