CRM Project Manager
Are you an experienced CRM Project Manager? Are you looking to cross-train into Salesforce.com? If so please read on!
Currently I am working with a leading consultancy experiencing tremendous growth in the DACH Region, this enterprise has recently secured several Greenfield Salesforce.com Projects and as such they are seeking an experienced CRM Project Manager to be cross-trained into SFDC.
As a member of CRM's team the Project Manager (PM) will perform a critical role working with customers to define and align business needs with product capabilities. The PM works closely with stakeholders to understand their business needs and goals, define process best practices, capture business needs and incorporate their needs/requirements into Salesforce.com. The PM will work within the CRM Applications team as the project leader and functional expert, ensuring deliverables are of the highest quality and representing the business in designing and defining our CRM solution.
The ideal candidate thrives on the challenge of working on multiple projects, leading stakeholder and partner teams to implement projects following industry best practices. The CRM Applications team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the delivery of enterprise level projects. You will work closely with Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Product Managers to create and maintain best practices for managing enterprise level projects.
- Deliver extraordinary customer relationships
- Planning and coordinating project tasks from design and development to production.
- Must be goal-driven, a self-starter able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Working very closely with the stakeholders (customers) and team to coordinate project tasks, and status monitoring and reporting.
- Defining requirements and planning the project lifecycle, and coordinating that with the customer's overall project lifecycle and approach.
- Communicating with key stakeholders and coordinating each part of the team on project status to ensure successful completion of the defined goals and objectives.
- Planning and scheduling project activities, and integrating those into the broader project plan with the customer project manager(s).
- Coordinates with the CRM engineering team and manages any schedule/task conflicts.
- Assists with identifying and solving project issues.
- Coordinates technical and project documentation.
- Manages client expectations throughout the project.
- Develops strong working relationships with stakeholders and end-users.
- Respect and expect accountability
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of IT project management experience, preferably within a consulting organization.
- Experience facilitating requirements sessions with business users, IT and senior management.
- Extensive experience with business process definition and design.
- Experience estimating work effort (SOW, change orders, etc.).
- Experience with coaching, supervision, and staffing projects.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering IT projects in an Enterprise environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of enterprise software and enterprise software implementation/projects. Must be an expert in one or more of these: Ms Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Salesforce.com, SAP CRM, Infor CRM, Siebel CRM, Update CRM
- Thorough understanding of implementation methodology and practices - Agile, SCRUM, SDLC, etc.
- Fluent German & good English
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA