CRM System Administrator
Currently I am working with a Global E-commerce enterprise that is looking for a Global CRM Administrator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global E-commerce enterprise with a revenue if $5.2 billion last year.
You will be part of a center of excellence, where you will be overseeing a Global CRM Implementation of 800+ users.
- Provide day to day end user support and training
- System configuration
- System security
- Data management
- Report development
- Ad hoc information requests
- System documentation
- Special projects as requested
- Liaise with Sales and Consulting Operations, IT, Finance and HR
The successful candidate will have
- 1-3 years as a CRM System Administrator
- Salesforce.com System Administrator Certification a plus
- Salesforce.com development experience a plus
- 1-3 years general IT/System experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- A positive attitude, be a team player and be detail oriented
- Familiarity with Mining and Software Industries is helpful but not essential
- A general understanding of business fundamentals is also desirable
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.