The client is a leading financial services provider with revenues of over $10 billion and they are currently looking for a Cryptography Operations Manager to lead the team. This is a great opportunity for an individual to make an impact in an established organisation and influence the strategy of the company.
In the last few months the Access management structure has split to create a standalone Cryptography team to deliver high business impact to the organisation through a clearly defined and driven strategy.
Montash are sourcing for the manager of this team to create the strategy, articulate the vision to key stakeholders across the business and drive the implementation of the newly defined deliverables over a multiyear period.
- Management responsibility for a team of 4 Cryptographic Security experts.
- Responsible for definition of a proactive enterprise crypto strategy.
- Ownership of end to end delivery of Cryptography strategy.
- Own relationship with Access Management function and drive close working relationship with the crypto team.
- Drive business process definition across crypto arena.
- Negotiate and liaise with different business & technology teams within the organisation.
- Communicate technical crypto strategy to non-technical business leaders.
- Extensive technical experience in Cryptography (5-10 years)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Line management experience (3-5 team members)
- Key Generation
- Forward thinking
- Educated to degree level (preferably Computer Science/Mathematics)
This is an urgent requirement so please contact Ana Gaffney on 0207 014 0230 if you feel that this role is suitable