A CTRM Business Analyst with extensive knowledge of commodity trading and risk management (CTRM) is required by Montash's exclusive client based in Arnhem, Netherlands.
As the CTRM Business Analyst you will play a key role in an enterprise ERP programme, analysing and mapping existing business process, and helping the company to integrate and adapt new ways of working into their new systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will have an background in commodity trading, and possess unrivalled analysis and consulting skills, with a proven track-record in high-level stakeholder engagement.
It is also highly advantageous that the CTRM Business Analyst has a strong understanding of online trading, forecasting, and risk management / risk analysis.
To summarise, the CTRM Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Commodity Trading
- Knowledge of Risk Management / Risk Analysis
- Strong Business Analysis and consulting skills
- Ability in delivering requirement gathering and mapping (As-is / To-Be)
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement capabilities
- An deep understanding of Online Trading and Forecasting
If you are available and have the relevant background, please send me your CV now and await contact.