Future Customer Experience Manager required. A Future Customer Experience Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients in the West Midlands. The Future Customer Manager will be responsible for the new online sales omnichannel customer experience. Part of the Future Customer Experience Manager's wider remit should be how other eCommerce offerings come on stream as part of this end to end journey.
The Future Customer Experience Manager will work in collaboration with the Digital Retail team and the Future Ownership team, determine what should be the appropriate customer experience both online and offline for customers wishing to buy products and define the end to end purchase experience for various customer segments.
The Future Customer Experience Manager will map all customer journeys through the omni channel online sales experience, identify gaps in the customer experience defined so far and recommend how to close these gaps. The Future Customer Experience will work as the Product Owner for closing these gaps in the customer experience and own the plan to close these gaps and deliver a seamless customer experience.
The Future Customer Experience Manager will need to identify appropriate customer feedback channels in the end to end online new sales journey, determine how to capture feedback from existing channels/additional feedback channels that need to be put in place to capture feedback.
Further to this, the Future Customer Experience Manager will review customer insight on competitor sites and other eCommerce sites and provide insight for the online and offline sales experience and how design can be improved.
The Future Customer Experience Manager will be need the following:
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Experience role or similar in a large blue-chip company or agency
- Proven track record of delivering Customer Experience solutions within an eCommerce capacity
- Previous experience and background in marketing in a large blue-chip company
- Previous experience of working with customer experience, customer feedback and customer research data
- Successful governance of Customer Experience projects, delivered on time and on budget
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly
- Previous experience of Budget Management
- Previous experience of working in the automotive the automotive industry and at management level
- Previous experience of working in a global Marketing function and managing international digital and CRM projects
If you feel the above is a good fit for you then please apply ASAP.