Customer Relationship Centre Project Manager required. A Customer Relationship Centre Project Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients based in Coventry on a six month plus contract. As part of the client's ongoing digital transformation and, as such, a launch of an exciting new ecommerce proposition the Customer Relationship Centre Project Manager will be responsible for developing the strategy and providing the tools to deliver a premium owner experience through the many different channels of aftersales customer contact.
As Customer Relationship Centre Project Manager you'll be responsible for creating and defining the strategic journey to drive "world class" services within the Customer Relationship Centres. The Customer Relationship Centre Project Manager be responsible for promoting accountability and responsibility of Goodwill spend within markets.
The Customer Relationship Centre Project Manager will have a strong customer service background, ideally with quality assurance management as well as experience of managing teams/contact centre operations. The Customer Relationship Centre Project Manager will possess good business and commercial acumen and be a confident communicator. The Customer Relationship Centre Project Manager be customer centric with the ability to work well in teams as well as excellent presentational skills. The Customer Relationship Centre Project Manager will be of an analytical mind with the ability to interpret data and relate it to operational activity.
The Customer Relationship Centre Project Manager will have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a Project Management role with a track record of successful delivery
- Proven experience of stakeholder management at all levels
- Methodical detailed approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base
- Ability to manage significant risks and issues
- Negotiation and adaptability
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Expertise of delivering transformation change for a large blue-chip company
- Expertise in delivering transformation change in automotive
- Expertise in eCommerce change and delivery of change
- Relevant qualification and/or training in a recognised appropriate Project Management methodology
- Stakeholder Management expertise, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports
If you feel you fit the above then please apply ASAP.