Customer Success Manager
£50-55k base + benefits
Customer Success, Client, Customer, Relationship, Software, Contract Renewals, Technical Sales, Salesforce, Salesforce.com, Contracts, Sales, Stakeholder Engagement, Add-on, Software
About the role
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation that have recently received global recognition by Salesforce in Dreamforce earlier this year and have offices in more than 35 countries, embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for strengthening client relationships.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for reviewing how customers utilise our software and drive customers to upgrade to the latest software. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Review how customers use software
- Manage contract renewals and add-on licenses
- Strengthen customer relationships
- Assist customers to upgrade to latest software
- Manage license sales to customers
- Experience with Salesforce.com setup and user interface
- 1-2 years of Customer facing experience in a hi-tech or software company
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Customer Success Managers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Berkshire.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.