Location: West London
Salary: £50-60K + bens
Skills: Training, Delivery, Sales, Account Management, Management Consulting, Consultant, CSM, Customer Success Management
You will have overall responsibility for all training deliverables of company products and solutions and will provide front line services to clients to educate on effective license management, facilitate all training, explain new features and ensure license usage. You will take pride in ensuring customer success across the team, by being dedicated to your customers' deployment, adoption, and training to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Key duties (Include but are not limited to):
- Design a First Class Training and Delivery Program, to ensure buy-in from the Users and guarantee their immediate on-boarding;
- Management of a small team of CSMs to maximize time spent onsite with customers.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the senior operating team on CSM output.
- Identify short and long term strategic goals to drive continual improvement within the CSM team
- Become an expert in the companies products, as customers will need help with training, deployment and adoption to ensure customer success, which drives their renewals;
- Design and Provide the Client with all necessary Training tools, such a Quick-Find Books, Quick-Cards, Surveys, webinars, blog to help them adopt faster to company products;
- Develop a strong understanding of the companies products and match the solution to any of the client's immediate and potential needs;
- Responsible for a number Key Accounts, responsible for measurable Customer Satisfaction
- Diligently pursue the creation and measurement of value from defining the Customer "Pains" and help design a customer journey that will help "heal" those pains, by defining solid success criteria and utilizing proper KPIs to improve them;
To be successful, you will need to have experience in technical training delivery with a focus on SaaS with a proven track record of delivering training to 100+ users together with experience of working in both the professional services execution sector and you must have a strong background in 2 of the following fields: Training: sales, account management, training, professional services or management consulting. You will be experienced in gathering, analysing and reporting on data and will also be an expert in designing, delivering and monitoring the Customer Health Index (CHI) and have experience in working with CSM software.
Skills and attributes
- Natural leader with a proven record of accomplishment as a team leader or supervisor.
- You will be driven by your passion for customer success and possess relentlessly high standards. You're not satisfied with the status quo, you thrill in your accomplishments but also know it's about doing and improving; You are strongly motivated, a self-starter and can demonstrate your success in high-volume, transactional environments.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills together with excellent verbal and written communications skills and have the ability to quickly engage customers, develop relationships and gain credibility;
- You are a genuine team player who works collaboratively and is used to liaising with all levels of seniority;
- You are accustomed to working in a cross-cultural environment and with clients of all backgrounds. You will be fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing) to meet the needs of the businesses client base. Additional native or fluent second language skills are considered highly desirable.
If you have the above and possess excellent communication skills apply NOW!!!