Title: Cyber Security Consultant
Salary/Rate: Up to €60,000 + benefit package
Montash has been retained by one of the Industry Leader's in Cybersecurity Consultancy to source for their growing Team. My client is currently operating is over 150 countries and are partnering with the top firms within the Irish Stock Exchange. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to get the right exposure to will help shape and build their career within Cyber Security.
About the role
In this role, you will receive coaching, mentoring, and training on cutting edge security and computer forensic tools, and will have the opportunity to work alongside industry-recognised specialists on high-profile engagements to:
- Conduct vulnerability scanning and penetration testing;
- Perform web application security testing;
- Design and implement information security solutions;
- Forensically obtain data from a variety of electronic sources, ensuring that the evidential integrity of the data is maintained and is not compromised;
- Perform in-depth forensic analysis, data recovery, and normalisation of data in preparation for review by investigators or legal counsel;
- Investigate IT security breaches;
- Assist with documentation, reporting, conducting research; and
- Support business development initiatives.
- 2-4 years delivering application security reviews, internal and external penetration testing, and technical system security configuration review, network and infrastructure security review assignments / projects
- Industry background in information security consultancy or similar role is desirable
- Experience of information security and information risk management processes and techniques e.g. application and operation system hardening, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, security audits, TCP/IP, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, basic cryptography etc.
- A recognised university degree or equivalent, specialising in computer science, information systems, computer forensics, or information security.
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) certification (desirable)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (desirable)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (desirable)
- IT / Computing Certifications (Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, etc. desirable)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (desirable)
- IS0 27001 accredited (desirable)
If this is something you are interested in, please apply now.