Cyber Security Manager
London. £625 Per Day.
Montash have been engaged by a global organisation to source and secure a Cyber Security Consultant.
the role requires a solid foundation in IT Security design and security solution integration and be experienced in leading security assessments of newly developed applications and deployed Infrastructure. Candidates are also expected to lead scoping activities leading up to Security Assurance (Pen Testing) Testing and Vulnerability Assessments, then review/triage results as part of any remediation effort. Technically strong candidates with a previous background in Consulting are most desired.
- Providing security input to the Projects from initial phases through to implementation; including completion of the supporting artefacts and conducting Threat Assessments
- Identifying and introducing security non-functional requirements to support the secure delivery of a project with a view to being able to validate and provide assurance that such have been met
- Be able to articulate security concerns to non-technical stakeholders, allowing them to appreciate how such impacts their service delivery and the ultimately, the business
- Experience in understanding penetration testing findings and the remediation options for such
- Experience of administering or hardening DB2 and Oracle
- Knowledge of Firewall technologies
- Knowledge of F5 solutions
- Good working knowledge of Unix platforms, in particular with respect to security best practice
- Good understanding of networks, middleware, database, application and web components and their integration into solutions
- Experience in Data Security, Identity Management and Access Controls.
Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Words :
Cyber Security / Cyber Security Consultant / OWASP / Information Security / InfoSec